Questions and Answers

i am failed in B E for 2 year, then is it possible to do that PG course in usa or not

i am studied in bamu university, but i am failed in engg for  
2 year,pl tell me that it is , effective to take admission for PG COURSE in usa or not, because i want to do PG COURSE IN USA,
asked by prakashdeshmukh86

1 Answer

0 votes