Questions and Answers

What is credential evaluation and whom should I get it from?

asked by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes

Some American Universities ask for evaluation of marks (GPA calculation) from specific agencies in USA. In that case, you have to apply online by filling a form and paying the applicable charges which may vary from $150 to $220.You may have to pay $10 to $40 per university,dependingon the number of universities you are applying to.

Thereafter, you need to send the university attested semester-wise mark sheets, degree certificate and syllabus. The agency will then evaluate your marks and send a GPA report to the American University you are applying to.

There are two popular agencies for credential evaluation World Evaluation Services (WES) and Education Credential Evaluator (ECE).

answered by dilipoakacademy

Please log in or register to answer this question.